Privacy Statement - ebony.cc
Your use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of all terms laid out in this policy. If you do not agree with all of the terms herein, do not continue to use the website.
This website is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any information about anyone who has not reached the age of majority.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the personal information we collect from visitors to our website.
This policy applies to information we gather on this website (both desktop and mobile versions) or through our applications and to information we gather from emails or messages sent to this website's administrators.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us through our contact form.
Information we collect
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - Members are users of the website who register in order to interact with the website in ways such as commenting on the content or marking content as a 'favorite'. If you become a member, we collect your username, password and email address. We also collect your preferences and information sent to us via direct communication from you, as well as the technical data listed below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collection technical information from you when you visit our website. This includes such information as your IP address, operating system, browser and version, time zone, and geographical location. We also collect information about your use of our website and services, such as your browsing habits.
How we collect information
Your information is collected using the following methods:
Active Collection - You may provide us with your personal information directly by creating a user account on our site, by posting materials such as comments, or by requesting support, reporting issues or otherwise corresponding with us.
Our use of personal information
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the presentation of the website and to allow your interaction with it
- To deliver relevant content and advertising
- For research and analysis to determine potential improvements to the website
- For the purposes of diagnosing and resolving technical problems that negatively impact the website's operation
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
Sharing of information
We may disclose your personal data to the parties and in the circumstances described below:
- Contractors and companies who provide services necessary to the operation of the website, and only for the provision of those services
- Any person or company who assumes ownership of all or the majority of the business assets, which may occur in the case of merger, sale, restructuring, bankruptcy, or other such proceeding
- Law enforcement agencies, government regulators, courts and any such organizations for the purposes of meeting legal or regulatory obligations or to protect our rights or the rights of other people
Rights of users
You have rights regarding information about you that we collect, use, or disclose, and you may contact us to exercise them. These rights include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer of, or withdraw consent for the use of your personal information.
Transfer of information internationally
We may store, process, or transfer your personal information in and to other countries, including to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus your information may be stored and processed outside of the EEA. Using our website signifies your agreement to this transfer, storage, and processing.