DMCA COMPLIANCE POLICY - ebony.cc
We are serious about respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and thus it is our policy to review all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are submitted. To that end, we have established the following Notice and Takedown Policy in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material to which you own the copyright is being used on the website without your permission, you can report the alleged infringement by submitting the following information in writing:
- A description of the work that is believed to be an infringement of copyright, or a representative list of multiple works believed to be infringed.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your name, phone number, postal address and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringing has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or are authorized to act for the owner and that all information in your notice is accurate.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of an individual authorized to act on your behalf.
Please be aware that all the information listed above must be included in your notice in order for your notice to be valid.
Please send all notices of copyright infringement through our contact form.
Submitting a claim of copyright infringement that misrepresents the facts can result in legal action against you. By submitting a false claim, you are liable for damages according to Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Take Down Procedure
We reserve the right any any time to remove or disable access to material that is claimed to be infringing or based on fact or circumstance indicates infringing activity. We will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers, when appropriate, and will expeditiously take action to prevent access to any material that infringes copyright in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to make changes to this policy. To ensure that you are aware of the most current information, please revisit and reread this policy regularly.